Information Collection And Use
We collect different information on our website www.rooff.nl to provide a better service to visitors and to improve and adapt it. Here is an overview of the information we collect:
- The information you share with us. For example, in the online forms to get in contact with our team or ask for more information about our products/services, or to subscribe to our newsletter. When we collect this information, we will ask for personal information, like your name, your email, address, and telephone number, details about your media workflow and your company name. This information will be stored on our servers for marketing, commercial or administrative purposes and will be stored until you express your desire to delete it.
- Information we get from the use of our website. Note that we use this information only for analytics purposes and that we do not intend to use or send personal information to our analytics tools. The info we collect does not allow us to access personally identifiable information. We use third-party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze the following information: . Device Information: We track your device-specific information (such as hardware model, operating system, and version);
- Log information: We automatically collect certain information, including: . Details of how you access our websites and the terms you searched on your web- browser;
- Details such as your browser language, IP, referral URL, date and time of your access, conversions you may perform on our websites like filling a form, or the website that redirect you to our URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser but does not provides personally identifiable information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your geo-location but we do not use GPS or fine-grained location information.
- Cookies and similar technologies: A cookie is a file that is written on your computer or any other device used to access certain web pages that allow collecting information about your browsing activities. Cookies are necessary to enhance browsing experience while allowing to store and recover information about the user’s browsing habits or equipment, among others. Depending on the information contained and how equipment is used, cookies can be allowed to recognize users. You may allow, block or delete Cookies placed on your devices in the settings menu of the browser installed on your computer. Please read the Help tab of your browser to learn more about how to enable “private browsing” or to disable certain Cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please check out Microsoft Support or the Help tab on your browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, please check out Mozilla Support or the Help tab on your browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please check out Chrome Help Center or the Help tab on your browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please check out Apple Support or the Help tab on your browser.
When you contact ROOFF, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services. We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this is Google Analytics.
Transparency and choice
Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect so that you can make a meaningful choice about how it is used. For example, you can: • Review and update your information. For that, you can use the “edit your preferences” option when we send you a communication or contacting our team through marketing[at]mog-technologies.com. You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our website. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
The information you share
We do not share personal information with third-party companies, organizations, and individuals outside ofROOFF unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- For legal purposes: detect or address fraud, security or technical issues.
In case there is an unintended lack of information we will act accordingly to the EU GDPR and contact you as well as the competent authorities to ensure that there are no repercussions for your privacy. We strive to give you ways to update your information quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We work hard to protect ROOFF and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to ROOFF employees who need to process this information, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Changes to Policy
Compliance with regulatory authorities